I am totally my mothers daughter. I have been cursed with the DSW love from a young age. I could spend my afternoon walking up and down the aisles for the perfect shoe. Many times, I just go in the store to browse. You can find me sorting through the back room without buying a thing. However, Holiday shopping is in full force and you can't pass up the clearance! My one rule is that it’s never too late in the season for more boots-especially living in Chicago. Here are my favorites under $60! Plus Free shipping on orders $35 or more! Which is even more convenient because the DSW on Canal street is not easy to get too, but has the best back room for clearance. So now we get to take advantage from the web! Happy Shopping.
1. Diba Daze 125901 Over The Knee Boot $59.94
2. Report Cookie Bootie $34.94
3. Dirty Laundry Roadhouse Harness Rain Boot $34.94
4. Rocket Dog Ride Lace Up Boot $59.94
5. Madden Girl Revva Bootie $44.94






No comments:
Post a Comment